MSN: Master of Science in Nursing Degree Programs
A Master of Science in nursing (MSN) degree is the entry-level degree for advance practice registered nurses (APRNs) like nurse practitioners (NPs), as well as nurse educators, administrators, managers, and clinical leaders. While many schools offer this graduate-level degree as a general nursing program, this degree is increasingly becoming more specialized, with the program focusing on different areas of concentration, including acute care, administration, clinical nursing, education, family health, infection control, informatics, innovation, leadership, management, midwifery & women’s health, psychiatric & mental health, and more.
Dual Degree MSN Programs
- MBA and MS in Nursing from Grand Canyon University
- MBA & MSN: Leadership from Grand Canyon University
General MSN Degree Programs & MSN Bridge Programs
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing from American Sentinel University
- Master of Science in Nursing from Chamberlain College of Nursing
- RN to BSN to MSN from Drexel University Online
- MS in Nursing from Kaplan University
- MSN Bridge Program from Loyola University New Orleans Online
- MS in Nursing from Spring Arbor University
- MSN: Clinical Trials Research from Drexel University Online
- MSN: Clinical Nurse Leader from Sacred Heart University
- RN to MSN: Clinical Nurse Leadership from Sacred Heart University
- MSN: Clinical Nurse from University of Cincinnati
- MS in Midwifery from Philadelphia University
- MSN: Nurse Midwifery from University of Cincinnati
- MSN: Women’s Health Practition from University of Cincinnati
- MSN: Nursing Administration from Norwich University
- MSN: Patient Care Services Admin from Sacred Heart University
- RN to MSN: Patient Care Services Administration from Sacred Heart University
- MSN: Nurse Admin from University of Cincinnati
- MSN: Nursing Education from American Sentinel University
- MSN: Nurse Educator from Capella University
- MSN: Nurse Educator Bridge from Capella University
- MSN: Nurse Educator from Graceland University
- MSN: Nurse Educator from Kaplan University
- MSN: Nursing Educator from Norwich University
- MSN: Nursing Education from Sacred Heart University
- RN to MSN: Nursing Education from Sacred Heart University
- MSN: Education from Western Governors University
- MSN: Education (RN to MSN) from Western Governors University
- MSN: Organizational Leadership from American Sentinel University
- MSN: Clinical Leadership from Saint Xavier University
- MSN: Executive Leadership from Saint Xavier University
- MSN: Case Management from American Sentinel University
- MSN: Leadership System Management from Drexel University Online
- MSN: Health Care Mgmt from Loyola University New Orleans Online
- MSN: Leadership & Management (RN to MSN) from Western Governors University
- MSN: Leadership and Management from Western Governors University
There are no programs currently available.
Top Masters in Nursing Schools
A master’s degree in nursing can be the first step to becoming a nurse practitioner, nurse educator, or clinical nurse leader (CNL). Several accredited online MSN programs are listed below. Fill out any school’s form to quickly receive additional information and application materials.
|MSN: Mgmt & Org Leadership MSN: Infection Prevention MSN: Case Management MSN: Informatics||
American Sentinel University – American Sentinel University offers a wide variety of accredited online masters in nursing degrees, each with a specific focus designed to teach MSN students the exact skills they need for their particular career focus. By specializing in Management and Organizational Leadership, Infection Prevention, Case Management, or Nurse Informatics through online courses as opposed to campus programs, students can complete assignments at a time and place that is convenient.
|MSN: Nurse Midwifery MSN: Women’s Health MSN: Clinical Nurse MSN: Nurse Admin||
University of Cincinnati – - University of Cincinnati has both online and onsite courses available for students interested in advancing their careers in Nursing. The accredited options empower the student to choose a course type that works best for them. UC has a wide range of degrees available for students who are interested in Nurse Midwifery, Women’s Health Practitioner, Clinical Nursing, and Nurse Administration.
|MSN: Nurse Educator||
Capella University – This masters in nursing program is designed specifically for nurses who wish to enter the teaching profession as nurse educators. With practical applications and engaging assignments, student can accomplish the assets required to be successful in leadership and educational positions with in the nursing industry. The Nurse Educator degree curriculum is centered around the industry’s best practices and standards and is constantly updated to reflect the latest developments.
|RN to MS in Nursing MSN: Informatics MSN: Health Education||
Kaplan University – Kaplan University offers a number of top online RN to Masters In Nursing (MSN) degrees for licensed registered nurses seeking career advancement. Each program is fully online and and allows students to focus their curriculum on their particular career interest. In addition to the general program, specializations are also offered in informatics and health education.
|MSN: Clinical Leader MSN: Nursing Education MSN: Patient Services Admin RN to MSN: Clinical Leader RN to MSN: Nursing Edu. RN to MSN: Patient Services||
Sacred Heart University – Sacred Heart University offers accredited BSN to MSN and RN to MSN programs that prepare students for leadership or specialized positions, including clinical nurse leadership (RN to MSN option), nursing education (RN to MSN option), and patient care services administration (RN to MSN option).
|MS in Family Nursing MS in Women’s Health||
Georgetown University – Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Studies has been educating nurses and helping improve health care since 1903. Now – through the launch of an innovative online program – Georgetown is extending its master’s program to nurses around the country. Taught by highly respected faculty, the dynamic online program is designed to help the next generation of nursing leaders. Georgetown has two Masters in Nursing degrees online available: Family Nurse Practitioner and Midwifery/Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner.
|MSN: Nurse Educator||
Benedictine University – Benedictine University offers a fully online masters in nursing degree. This accredited program includes focuses on leadership, education, administration, global healthcare among other topics. With this versatile degree, students can choose from several opportunities as they present themselves. BU has campus and online courses available for their MSN program. The online course can be completed at a pace that is comfortable to you.